Wednesday, September 23, 2009

New Meme Button + WOW

Hey everyone! I have a button for my new 2010 book countdown Meme! And I think I came up with a name for it as well: Authors, We Know Your Secret! 2010 Book Countdown. What do you think?! I love it! If you have a better idea, let me know!

Here is one of the few buttons I will create for you to post on your blog to help spread the word! And I'm still coming up with the whole MeMe, so please be patient! I am planning on starting this on October 1st, so bloggers, please do your part by spreading the word to other bloggers, or even authors if you'd like! I'd really appreciate it! So, here is the button (also posted on my sidebar):

So what do you think?! I kinda like it!
And bloggers?! Please, let me know if you'd like to participate in this meme by signing up below, or commenting to this post! I'd love to send out info to you all to keep you updated! And remember! Spread the word about this!

If you have no idea what I am talking about, please refer here for some details on this new Meme!

As for my WOW pick:

TITLE: Bleeding Violet
AUTHOR: Dia Reeves
PUBLISHER: Simon Pulse
RELEASE DATE: January 5, 2010

SUMMARY (provided by Amazon.com): "Love can be a dangerous thing....
Hanna simply wants to be loved. With a head plagued by hallucinations, a medicine cabinet full of pills, and a closet stuffed with frilly, violet dresses, Hanna's tired of being the outcast, the weird girl, the freak. So she runs away to Portero, Texas in search of a new home.
But Portero is a stranger town than Hanna expects. As she tries to make a place for herself, she discovers dark secrets that would terrify any normal soul. Good thing for Hanna, she's far from normal. As this crazy girl meets an even crazier town, only two things are certain: Anything can happen and no one is safe. "

Awesome right?! Haha I know! It sounds very interesting, unique, and mysterious, AND a YA hit! I hope I could host the Author for my new meme to help promote this book, even though it probably will be big without the help of me. I also read that the majority of the buyers for this book, also bought Hush, Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick!!! (review coming soon)... I cannot wait for this! Expect a countdown for Bleeding Violet to be posted to my sidebar soon! What do you think?


MeMe Sign Up: Authors/Bloggers/Publishers


0 comments: