Friday, January 1, 2010

I'm participating in 2010! Challenges and Meme's.

A new year, and a fresh start at blogging!  For this year, I plan to participate in more challenges than the past year I've been blogging!  These challenges include:
So, there you have it.  If I happen to come across any other challenges I am willing to take part in, I will definetly leave you a post.

As for weekly meme's, I want to get more involved.  I am planning on doing the following:
  • Waiting On Wednesday
  • Teaser Tuesday
  • What are you reading on Monday's? (Though, I am not too sure what the rules are for this one, I had visited a blog that had a post)
  • In My Mailbox
  • Booking Through Thursday
If you know anything about the Monday Meme could you please clear me up on the process of posting the meme?

I am feeling pretty confident about the challenges I am signing up for.  As for the meme's, I cannot wait to leave posts!  I wish I was creative enough to make my own meme.  I will be adding the buttons for the events and memes, along with a link to the blog who had come up with the event as well.
Thanks for reading, and have a wonderful New Year!

Currently Reading(s): Goth Girl Rising

3 comments:

MizB said...

Just so you know, you left a comment on my Read'n Review page at my Challenged2Read blog, but that's where I list the books I have read for the challenge... the actual sign-up page is over at my MizB's Reading Challenges blog. ;) Thanks!

~ MizB

addicted reader said...

Oh, ok! got it! Im heading over there now, thanks for letting me know!

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the 100+ Reading Challenge of 2010. I’m so excited to get this new year underway. I think there are going to be lots of great books published this year.