Monday, January 4, 2010

It's Monday! What are you reading this week?


First off, I want to thank J. Kaye's Book Blog for coming up and sharing this weekly meme.  Click here to check her blog!  If you are new to this like me, here are the guidline's if you are interested:


    •  Share books you have finished the previous week
    • Share books you plan to read and possibly finish for this week.
    Books I have previously read:

Goth Girl Rising by Barry Lyga.  I planned to review it tonight and have it posted, but I had fallen behind because of schoolwork.  This review is going to take me some time to create and put up because I have so much I want to share with you guys!

Books I have started for the week/Plan to finish:
The Seven Rays by Bendinger
Hush, Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick

0 comments: