Tuesday, July 21, 2009

My game plan (sorta)

If you've been wondering where I have been lately, and why my blog hasn't been updated as much, I'm sorry for abandoning it!!! I have honestly never been so busy! Between practicing my driving, studying for the three quizes we take in drivers ed, friends coming back from vacation, and always feeling guilty while looking at that big stack of books just needing to be read (haha), I've hardly had time to enjoy my site, as well as other sites. My plans?

Read and review Praying For Snow, then post up an author interview for July.
Post up the five winners for the paperback HP books TONIGHT!!
Read and review Eyes Like Stars
And post an amazing giveaway where the winner gets to chose what they want (stay tuned for details)

So there you have it! Expect me to stick around!

0 comments: