Sunday, July 5, 2009

Review Planning

I know a lot of you have noticed a decrease in reviews being posted, but everything has been so hectic this summer so far, that I hardly have time to even look at a book (OK, maybe I take tons of glances at my bookshelf, but you get the point). So, for this week and/or possibly next week, here are some titles I plan on finishing and reviewing for the next 2 weeks.
  • The Physick Book Of Deliverance Dane by Katherine Howe- a book I desperately need to finish as well...
  • Peace, Love, And Baby Ducks by Lauren Myracle
  • Praying For Snow-a review book I need to finish in order to interview the author for AITS, and it looks and sounds awesome as well!
  • Once Dead, Twice Shy by Kim Harrison
  • I also need to finish How To Buy A Love Of Reading........

Hopefully I get these read in the next 2 weeks... Wish me luck!

1 comments:

Natascha De Marco said...

I want to read once dead twice shy >.<