Thursday, October 1, 2009

Promtion and Review Update!

Ok, so here are a few updates. I'm sorry I have been lacking on reviews. School and reading slumps don't mix well. But I'm finally pulling myself out of the horrible slump!! Yay! So expect some reviews being posted for sure!

And my contest winners for the Max Ride Promotion will be posted tomorrow evening, so check back tomorrow to see If you were one of the lucky two!! Also, I have rounded up a few authors to kick off the Authors, We Know Your Secret 2010 Book Countdown. Unfortunately, I need some more time to get things prepared foe this new meme, and I apologize. If you are interested on learning more, I did a new post about it below.

A new promotion will begin tomorrow as well, so check back!!!! It's going to be exciting! Thank you for being so patient with me! I am no long MIA! Woo hoo!

0 comments: