Wednesday, July 16, 2008

The Hollywood Sisters: Star Quality.

When Jessica, the sister of the famous actress, Eve Oritz moves to a different school she is known as the new girl. then she is known as the picture thief. When pictures start to disapear out of girl's locker's Jess is encountered as the thief. NOt only because the crimes stopped when she went on vacation with her sister, but when ever she is late to class there is always something stolen. Then threats start to appear on paper. Her sister isnt acting right, and her almost boyfriend Jeremy is always busy. Can she figure out what is wrong?
This book was good.. I didnt read the previous books in the series so it might of been better if i did. I liked the adventure and mysteries in it, and this book had tons of it! I would reccomend this book, but I think it would be better if you read it in order unlike I did.

0 comments: