Sunday, May 10, 2009

Awards

Wow! I got 2 more awards this week, and I am really impressed!
For the first award, I want to thank DeSeRt RoSe for giving me the "#1 Blogger Award!" I have no idea how I am going to pass this one along, because I love all the book blogs! I know this is probably going against the rules, when the real rules say to pass this onto several blogs you think are "#1", but I'm just going to give this award to anyone who reads this post! So, consider yourself #1!!!

As for the next award, thanks to Ashley for giving me the Kreative Blogger Award! The rules for this one include:
*Post 7 things you love
*Give award to 7 other bloggers who are creative.

7 things I love:
1. Reading

2. Thunder-Storms

3. Doing handstands

4. That feeling you get once you start a really good book. (Is it just me?)

5. Drumming

6. Writing stories

7. Blogging about books

I'm going to do 4 bloggers this time, because I think everyone deserves this award!!!



(I couldn't get the "#1 Blogging award uploaded!! Sorry!)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Sweet!! Thanks :D

Unknown said...

Thank you!! I really appreciate this!