Monday, April 13, 2009

In My Mailbox



This segment was started by The Story Siren!



The Borrowed-
None

The Recieved-
None

The Bought-
The Forest of Hands And Teeth
The City Of Bones


I feel really guitly buying these two books because I took the money out of my "laptop" fund. So far I have close to $550 saved, and I am going to buy my laptop near the end of the year, so I think if I save and spend wisely then I will be ok.
I cant wait to get started on these two books once I get done with my review books!!!!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I liked city of bones, it was pretty okay. :D I really need to read the forest of hands and teeth.

Happy reading!

Marie said...

Oh no the laptop fund!! I hope it is worth it (im sure it will be!)

prophecygirl said...

I can't wait to hear your thoughts on these two! :)

Diana Dang said...

Ooh, I want to read The Forest of Hands and Teeth so bad!

addicted reader said...

I know! It sounds amazing! Icant wait to dig into these books!

Erika Powell said...

both great books. I can't wait to read Forest!