Thursday, September 24, 2009

"Authors, We Know Your Secret: 2010 Book Countdown" details!

I've decided to stick with the name for my new 2010 book countdown meme to be "Authors, We Know Your Secret!" Do you like it? Also, if you are interested, the button for this new meme is posted on the sidebar, or below on the post explaining some things about this event...


Anyone can participate, once it begins on October 1st. Just sign up on the sign in sheet posted below, so I know who all is doing this as well.

RULES:
*You must promote an author/book that is coming out in 2010 at least 2 times a week or more, depending on your schedule. I understand if you cannot make a post, or there isn't enough time, but just let me know via email if you cannot make a post.

*Email me once you get an author, so I can post about it on my blog, so everyone else knows who is interviewing/promoting who. (More Details Below)

*If you are participating, please put the button with each AWKYS post, or to your sidebar with a link to THIS post.

*2010 Book Countdown will end January 1st, 2010!

Email me to schedule a post:
*please provide your blog link, date for interview, Person(s) being interviewed, any type of giveaway as well as special offers being added to your AWKYS post. Please, let me know at least 2 days in advanced when you have an interview/promotion set up regarding AWKYS 2010 countdown. I would love for you to do this so I can post about your blog post and get the authors, as well as you, more views.

Does this post make sense? If not, tell me to clarify better! More details coming soon!

BONUS TIME!!!:

Those of you who spread the word on this new meme by linking, and giving the title, plus the button, will each receive an extra entry to my Max Ride Promotion! Please, let me know by commenting to this post, that you have done so. You must have entered the contest first, before receiving any bonus points. If you have not yet entered, please read the post carefully here.

*Post to sidebar, or blog post
*Include: Button(

),
*Title (Authors, We Know Your Secret: 2010 Book Countdown),
*Link to THIS post, and/or this summary: "If you are interested in learning more about the undiscovered 2010 YA book releases, or want your book promoted, then go Here(Link to this post)"

Comment once you have done so, leaving your link to the post, or sidebar.


PLEASE SPREAD THE WORD ON THIS NEW MEME!
AUTHORS, IF YOU ARE INTERESTED, EMAIL ME AT REVIEWABOOK123@YAHOO.COM
BLOGGERS, EMAIL, OR SIGN UP WITH THE SHEET ON THE LAST POST, LETTING ME KNOW YOU ARE DOING THIS MEME!

0 comments: