Tuesday, September 8, 2009

New Weekly Meme for Reviewabook! And Update!

It's been a while since I have posted up a popular meme, so I figure, why not come up with my own! My idea? Well... that... needs some more details and such to make it entertaining and worth reading and waiting for. But, what I was thinking was on every Tuesday, or every other Tuesday, I could post a live conversation with a generous author via email. I'm not so sure on details and such, but if any blogger out there that might have a creative idea, please email me!!! I need help! Haha!

Authors? What can your part be? Simply email me once I get things figured out, and we could go over the process together! I will definitely get you in for a date on any Tuesday, if that particular date is open. Also, don't forget, if you would like to be promoted in any way, whether it may be through a contest, Author In The Spotlight, book information, or exclusive information on your current or upcoming book. Its that simple! I'd love to help you out through promotions!

Other updates? My blog hasn't been updated as much, and I am sincerely sorry! I guess I couldn't blame it fully on schoolwork, but in some way, laziness? School has drained me. Oops... did I just blame it on school again? Bah, oh well.

I AM NOT FORGETTING ABOUT MY SITE! Just thought you should know! I plan on getting on a schedule (thanks to Laina for the brilliant inspiration) and getting in more reading time and blog time!

Also, if you haven't noticed, I have a new theme. What do you think? I love it! It's exactly what Ive been looking for! And I know, some people emailed me recommending 3 columns, but this one is the one that stuck out the most to me, and I hope you all enjoy it as much as I do!

Expect a WOW post tomorrow, and a book review coming soon, as well as several Author Interviews, and an awesome promotion coming soon as well!!!

Now, off to school work! I'll keep you updated on any other things I had forgotten to mention in this rather long post! Thanks, and be watching for that promotion post!!! Trust me, it's going to be totally worth it!
And thanks to those who had entered the furniture contest as well! That was awesome, wasn't it?!

0 comments: