Friday, September 25, 2009

Weekend Reading List:

To get back on track with my reviews, I'm planning on doing a weekend reading list!

Books That Need To Be Reviewed:

*Hush Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick!
*Max by James Patterson (Click here to win 1 of 2 sets in my current promotion!)
*The Texicans by Nina Vida (AITS coming soon!)
*Praying For Snow by Jennifer Reynolds
*Her Strong Tower by Victoria King
*Lockdown by Alexander Gordon Smith**
*Dreamhunter by Elizabeth Knox**
*Meridian by Amber Kizer
*Eyes Like Stars by Lisa Mantchev
*Jumping Off Swings by Jo Knowles
*Rumer & Qix by Kathleen S. Wilson

What I plan on finishing this weekend? Crazy list above huh?! haha!
**Jumping Off Swings
**Hush Hush?
and maybe....
**Rumer & Qix.....

That's my REVIEW pile! I still have to read all of the books I have bought yet! Trust me, you DON'T WANT to see that list! haha!

I'm also going to be getting my blog organized, so I'll be online for a while! Email me at reviewabook123@yahoo.com if you would like to chat! I'd love to chat with some other bloggers!

Also, dont forget to read about my new Meme, "Authors, We Know Your Secret: 2010 Book Countdown!" Scroll down and check out some of the posts describing how this benefits authors, publishers, AND bloggers! It's going to be a blast, so sign up!

0 comments: