Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Waiting On Wednesday



This week, there are so many books that I am looking forward to, I just couldnt post one. And I guess it's alright, since I havent done a WOW post as often as I should...


Title: Perfect Mistake (Privlege #3)
Author: Kate Brian
Pub. Date: Oct. 27, 2009
Summary: "Kate Brian's Beautiful Disaster brings Ariana Osgood back into the life she is accustomed to, the only questions is, what will she do to hold onto it "



Why this one? Duh! Kate Brian of course! She is one of my most favortite authors ever, and Private/Privlege series has to be the top selling series! Awesome job Kate!






Title: Scandal (Private Series)

Author: Kate Brian

Pub. Date: March 9, 2010 (Make it come faster please!)

Summary: "Kate Brian's Private series gets even better when Reed returns from her horrific vacation. "


Why this one? Wow! Another book being published by Kate Brian! Though, I havent finished the series yet, I am glad that there is one more being added so it wont end as fast! (yes, it's that good of a series!) Maybe I could snag an ARC?



0 comments: