Friday, December 12, 2008

Revolutionary Road earns awards!!!

I hope you all have gotten the chance to view the advirtisement for the amazing movie Revolutionary Road, soon to hit theatres. Well, it turns out that the soon to be movie has already earned 4 GOLDEN GLOBE NOMINATIONS!!! Yes! You read it correctly, 4!!!!!

Several quotes from the editors, actors, and resent movie stars quoted:

From Winslet:
“I can't believe it! I am incredibly grateful for these nominations. I am so honored and proud to be included this year, in the company of all these incredible women and alongside my on screen and off screen husbands! And to be a part of two of the best picture nominees! I am very very happy today!”
Mendes stated:
“We are all delighted and honored that the Hollywood Foreign Press recognized the film in such a generous way. This was a labor of love for all of us and to see it being received in such a positive way is very gratifying.”
This is going to be the movie of the year
Paramount Vantage's release of the movie received four nominations for this years' Golden Globe, including Best PIcture, Best Actress, Best Actor, and Best Director.


0 comments: