Friday, January 16, 2009

Fun-Read-Friday! Guess, Guess, Guess!!!

Hello! Its time to change this whole Fun Read Friday up a bit!

Can I get a heck yes? lol

So this week, their will be 3 winners!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yay!
And I will be asking all 3 winners similaiar questions! so we can get some different opinions, comments, and all that good stuff! But instead of having 3 pictures, there will only be one (as usual) So here it is! The mystery book cover! Oh, and scroll down to read the interview with last weeks "fun read friday" winner, paradox! It was a great interview!

8 comments:

Yan said...

It's either Tantalize or...

GreenBeanTeenQueen said...

It's Tantalize, but I know I've seen that girl on another cover too.
-Sarah

The Book Obsession said...

Tantalize =]

addicted reader said...

wow! you guys are the winning Three! Ill be emailing you soon! Can you please post your emails, or email me at dogsrule.1@hotmail.com?

Yan said...

Amanda, can I get a rain check? It's gonna be a hectic week and I don't think my brain can handle it x.x

addicted reader said...

Sure! you dont have to do it!


So I guess 1 more person can guess@!!!!!

Juiciliciousss Reviews said...

tantalize :]

addicted reader said...

Ok, so the three winners are:
GreenBeenTeenQueen
The book obsession

And Stephanie!!!!
Congrats!
You will be recieving an email shortly!